ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Service Status | Q&A answers.ros.org

Autonomy Software working group meeting 20191217

The Autonomy Software working group will be holding a meeting at 15:00 on December 17, 2019 (TZ). Call-in information can be found at the end of this post.

The main topic of this meeting will be work for the AVP demo. Specifically, we will be discussing and deciding task allocations based on the results of the planning workshop. Anyone who has committed to contributing to the AVP demonstration is expected to attend this meeting. Before attending the meeting please review the minutes of the planning workshop that was held in Palo Alto last week.

I am collecting any other agenda items for this meeting, so if you have any please post them to this topic.

The minutes from the previous meeting are available at the wiki.

Agenda

1. Follow up on tasks from previous meetings
  2. AVP demo task management
    1. Setting of deadline dates for milestones
    2. Task allocations
    3. Detailing of tasks for Milestone 1.
  3. Description of the proposed architecture for the AVP demo
  4. Discussion of and decision on coordinate transform(s) used
1 Like

@Brian_Holt @zelenkovsky @JWhitleyAStuff @merkli-embotech

We will be detailing the tasks for the first milestone in this meeting, so you need to be present to help fill out what will be done and, if necessary, break down the tasks into sub-tasks.

If you will not be able to attend the meeting, please let me know as soon as possible and also fill in the tasks assigned to you with as much detail as possible urgently.

I won’t be able to attend - I have a customer meeting at exactly that time. Will do my best to fill in the relevant information beforehand.

Please be as detailed as possible. We cannot move forward to implementation if we do not know enough about the tasks to break them down into concrete steps.

Is there anyone from Parkopedia who could attend in your place?

@Angelo_Mastroberardi will join in my place. Is there any chance you could add him to the Autoware.Auto project? He can’t edit my tasks.

I can, if you can tell me his GitLab username.

I believe it’s ‘amastrobera’. @Angelo_Mastroberardi can you confirm?

yes this is my profile: https://gitlab.com/amastrobera

Thank you all for attending. The meeting minutes (which I have now written up three times; thanks GitLab) are now available at the wiki

There will not be a meeting next week (Christmas) or the week after (New Year’s). Our next meeting is at 15:00 on January 7, 2020 (TZ).