Tractonomy Robotics is an early-stage startup building compact and scalable mobile robots for materials handling in factory intra-logistics. Tractonomy is located in Kortrijk, Belgium in the heart of European industry covering 4 of the world’s most automated regions in a 500km radius (France, the Benelux and Germany).
In the past year, we’ve been doing intense product-market fits with our industrial partners and prototyping an AMR for an industry-wide problem we’ve identified. Here are some highlights:
- Team of 3 with 15+ years in robotics, industrial machine building and advanced systems engineering.
- Our first prototype/demonstrator of the AMR is driving around.
- ROS stack in a good state of progress (drivers, navigation, simulation).
- We have a full blown machine shop for rapid prototyping and fabrication.
- Have expressions of interest from two large industries with other discussions in the pipeline.
- High chance of seed funds starting in January 2020…
What we don’t have is a committed partner who can spearhead the development of our ROS stack. The ideal partner has a solid background in mobile robotics, believes in ROS/Linux and can roll-up his/her sleeves and slog it out, in return for sweat equity and/or payments. If you’re this person, we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is an EU resident (for practical reasons) but this is not a hard constraint. If you’re interested, send us your CV and a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Partner - Core Robotics” in the Title!