CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS AND PARTICIPATION : #RDC2018
RDC2018 - ROS Developers Conference
A practical online ROS conference for ROS developers worldwide
July 7-8, 2018
Conference website and Registration: http://www.rosdevcon.com
Submission deadline: April 30, 2018
Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2018
Final tutorial submission: June 7, 2018
Early registration deadline: May 7, 2018
===Call for Participation===
The first ROS Developers Online Conference will be held from July 7 to Jul 8, 2018. This is a completely practical conference for ROS developers. The conference aims to connect ROS developers around the world without geographical restrictions and to advance ROS levels through real-time practice.
We will host eight top ROS developers to give tutorials of real ROS projects: during the conference, all participants will program together the projects at the same time with the speaker.
- All the participants will have to practice at the same time with the speaker along the conference.
- No installation of anything required. Only require a computer and internet connection. Any type of computer will work.
- All the participants will have full access to the ROS development studio for programming
- All participants will receive a pdf document with all the steps described during the conference
- All the participants will receive a copy of the ROS Developers Guide e-book.
- Each speech will be 30 minutes plus 10 minutes Q&A.
Dr. Enrico Mingo Hoffman (Post-Doc at Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia)
Román Navarro García (CTO of Robotnik Automation www.robotnik.com)
===Call for Tutorials==
Full length tutorial: 30 mins
Tutorial should target fields of robotics using ROS and focus on practice, in order to provide a real practical conference to participants and to exchange developing research results and ideas. The submission of a tutorial must contain the following information:
-Statement of objectives: what is your speech about and what are you going to make attendants practice
The proposals must be sent to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: email@example.com