Failed to read 'request_type' from a header for /rostopic

Hi @marguedas,

I believe I am using beta3 release, But I have both r2b2 and r2b3 version in /opt/ros/ path. However, in my bashrc, only r2b3 is sourced.

Goal: I am testing the ros_bridge to make sure we can use MoveIt and other sensor messages and robots in ROS2.0.

Before:

1. At first, I just tried the ros_bridge tutorials and then moved on to have a PR2 model uploaded and stream the joint states in ros1 and launch the bridge. I created my interface in ros2 for listening to some translation and rotational states of the end_effector, which I could. I used very simple std_msgs::msg::String

std::stringstream ss;
      ss << end_effector_state.translation() << end_effector_state.rotation();
      robot_joint_details.data=ss.str();

while(n!=10){
      joint_details_.publish(robot_joint_details);
      ros::Duration(0.2).sleep();
      	n++;
      }

I did the same with a Sawyer model as well. I did not use JointState message in this case.

Now:
2. Now I wanted to stream in Joint States that were coming in from my UR10. I used JointState message, yes you are right I want to have the bridge, and listen to the joint_states in ROS2.0 terminal.

Ok, regarding the modified listener, its the two functions as you see above. However, here is the git repo: https://github.com/arunavanag591/test_ros2.git
Its a very simple class example.

I wonder if presence for the r2b2 and r2b3 is creating the issue. But it shouldn’t right because my bash only source r2b3.