Help me go open-source

I understand that this might not be the best forum for such unfinished and fractured discussion. Everything here is so neat and complete.

Could someone point me to a more fitting place for my here-and-there-stuff? I’m sorry if this is just bothersome. Please feel free to delete this thread if I’m out of bounds, I understand completely and won’t take offense!

If anyone want to see code send me a PM. I have no license and there are no documentation, just unofficially through mail or something - I am still waiting for someone to advice on the matter of license and the document that tries to explain what I try to achieve is still a work in progress.

Videos should be available at the same place as the last linked youtube video, both recent tests and tests from 2018 with (DJI m100, upboard, hokuyo lx30, optical flow (guidance) and slamdunk embedded GPU/Camera combined to work impressively imo). Also worth checking out is some footage from tests with BlueRov2 - confirming that computer vision on an rpi3 along with unit lighting (complete darkness) can identify net structures at several meters without optimal configuration. Everything will work, all we need to do is complete the last piece of the puzzle. If someone invests time in this I will make sure that they get their own hardware to run tests on!

Mentioned tests - here you go!

Ofc the last test!