Humanoid Robotics Community Group

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to extend my sincerest gratitude to all who attended our recent gathering. Our first meeting was a testament to the vibrant energy and enthusiasm within our community. It was truly a pleasure to meet and interact with each one of you, and I am excited about the potential for collaboration and innovation that lies ahead.

As we continue to grow and welcome new members into our research organization, I am thrilled to announce our next meeting scheduled for April 15, 2024. Please note that this date has been adjusted due to the holiday on April 1st. Moving forward, our meetings will occur every two weeks, with exceptions made for holidays or any necessary cancellations.

Communication Channels:

Resources:

Please mark your calendars for our upcoming meeting on April 15th, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance. Let’s continue to collaborate and drive impactful research together.

I am writing to inform you of a slight change regarding our upcoming meeting scheduled for April 15th. Initially planned to take place on Zoom, the venue for our meeting has been transitioned to Google Meet. This change aims to streamline our communication platform and ensure a smooth experience for all participants. Please find the updated meeting link provided below: Google Meet Link. Furthermore, I would like to remind you that the focus of our meeting tomorrow will be on the topic of “Humanoid Robotics in Simulation.” It promises to be an insightful discussion, and I encourage everyone to come prepared to contribute their perspectives and insights. Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Looking forward to our productive session tomorrow.