ROS Developers LIVE-Class #58: Use MoveIt! to Pick an Object.
In this class you will learn how to send a trajectory to an arm robot using ROS and MoveIt in order to pick an object.
Picking an object from a table is a basic skill for a robot that is meant to help us. This class is the second step of a series of steps required to grasp an object. If you missed the previous step, check the Live Class n.57.
In this class, we’ll learn:
- How to call MoveIt to move an arm robot
- How to put the end effector at the position we want
- How to do all the movements required to grasp the object
ROBOT USED IN THIS CLASS
Smart grasping system by Shadow Robot
LIVE DATE & TIME
Tuesday, 21 May, 2019 at 6 pm - 7 pm CEST
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS
- FREE event open for everyone, the only thing you may need to do is “set reminder” on our YouTube channel.
- We will share the full ROSject (containing robot simulation, notebook with instructions and code) with all the attendants at the beginning of the class. Remember to be on time.
- In Live Classes, you will practice with the instructor at the same time, with the provided free ROS material.