ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Service Status | Q&A answers.ros.org

Register for ROSCon 2019 Workshops

As we look forward to ROSCon 2019 we want to remind people to register for a workshop if they’re interested. The workshops have limited space and we cannot

For full details you can visit the program here or the announcement The titles are as follows.

• Is your robot secure? ROS 1 & ROS 2 Security Workshop - Website
  • How to use OpenAI baselines to train ROS robots- Website
  • Doing real-time with ROS 2: Capabilities and challenges- Website
  • The Future of the ROS Infrastructure Ecosystem- Website

You can register for the workshops here.

If you have already registered before the workshops were announced you can add your desired workshops to your registration.

The deadline for regular price admission is just one week away. Get your tickets now before the prices go up! Register here!

Thank you again to our Platinum Sponsor and Gold Sponsors for supporting ROSCon.

2 Likes

Hi Tully,

I’m already registered for the conference but I would like to register for one of the workshops. Silly question: How do I actually update my registration to add the workshop?

Cheers,

Chris

1 Like

I was going to ask the same question. I don’t see any way to do that through the registration tool.

If you want to add the registration, please reach out to Kate at MeetGreen directly and she can update your registration.

FYI - When I signed up my team for Workshops, I used this other Workshop registration form (not the same as the show registration form), which was shared by Kate back in June.

You might want to try this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxzQKuHrkOgLXT7shPKapWHXSCheluNpBiwdQAy8huCHiG5Q/viewform

1 Like

Thanks for the form, that helps!

Looking forward to an excellent #ROSCon19!

Here’s the link to register for the workshop on How to use OpenAI baselines to train ROS robots: http://www.theconstructsim.com/openai-ros-workshop-roscon/