About Olis Robotics
Olis Robotics has developed a next-generation software platform that greatly expands the capabilities of pilot-controlled service robots in the field. Olis software acts like a brain to enable robotic cognizance and control, which translates into greater dexterity, precision, productivity, and overall mission success, while simultaneously reducing downtime and driving down costs.
- Develop, maintain and release real-time kinematics and motion planning algorithms for robot arms
- Take a leading role in integration of Olis software platform with new robot systems
- Participate in agile development teams and actively engage in design reviews
- Design and execute testing and validation of code from unit tests to integration level
- Strong robotics background including forward/inverse kinematics (closed-form and numerical), singularities, motion planning etc.
- C++11 experience
- Familiarity with Linux, Robotics Operating System (ROS) and Gazebo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience
- MS/PhD degree in Robotics or Computer Science/Engineering with relevant course projects
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org