Robotics Software Engineer / Developer (Eurotec)
We are looking for a hands-on robotics engineer that can accelerate the software development of our Lowpad product. As a member of our engineering team, you’ll be involved in the full lifecycle of software development, from architectural design, software development, testing, to the installation in the field.
- PhD or Master in robotics / computer science or related field
- Solid experience with mobile robot navigation and localization
- Skilled in C++ and / or Python programming
- Experience with Linux and software development on Linux
- Experience with ROS or strong interest in learning it
- Hands-on experience with the different localization, SLAM, navigation and path planning methods
- Experience with beacon localization systems
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Agile software development practices
What do we offer
- High-tech dynamic working environment
- You can work with real robots!
- Competitive salary
Interested? Please call 0184 69 11 05 or send an e-mail including your CV to email@example.com.