ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Service Status | Q&A answers.ros.org

ROS 1 plus Yocto Embedded on Toradex Apalis - urgent need for contract work, with potential for full time

We have an urgent contracting need to help build a Yocto-based image on a Toradex Apalis imX6 with ROS 1, and help bring some code that is written n to run on this environment. This could end up as a permanent job opportunity if successful. The code was written in a ROS framework with with the knowledge that it needs to exist in this environment, but the current programmer needs assistance to complete the code and get it into the proper environment.
Our original code (for separate production product) was written in a BSP 2.7 and 2.8 Yocto embedded image, using ROS 1 indigo, and we need this new code to operate in a BSP and ROS environment that supports Python 3 on most new scripts are based. OR, we need to get it working in the existing environment. LOCATION: We are in San Diego and seeking local if possible. Existing programmer is in Colorado. Although this need is contract work, and must be completed within the next month and a half, we are looking to bring someone on full time for the right programmer - but must be in SAN DIEGO or very close . Please contact alan.kenny@kenautics.com, or contact Alan Kenny at +1-760-697-2939.

Hi Alan,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great Monday,
Andrew

I just want to remind everyone that it is a very bad idea to put your personal contact information on a forum. Please use the DM feature.

Hi @hangglider007,

I’m FAE at Toradex, and I’d like to discuss with you the details of your project.

I’ve sent you a DM message.

Best regards,
André Curvello