ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Service Status | Q&A answers.ros.org

ROS Noetic and Foxy Tshirts Available!

Quality is key. I don’t need any more cheapo swag I won’t use. I won’t propose anything that I wouldn’t wear.

• Vest
  • Jacket
  • Remove before flight tags

0 voters

Here’s a non-binding poll for general interest, you can select one or all of the options that you may be interested in (in addition to the ROS distro shirts above).

1 Like

“Remove before flight” tags best option ever! I don’t even want to count the number of robots lost due to folks not putting the safety pin back in. :frowning:

I mostly threw that in because in another life I was a NASA engineer and collected them at tours / conferences / etc. I made some for a club in college so I can dig out the contact info for another branded order.

1 Like

A few updates:

We now have posters and canvas artwork prints available on Zazzle:

https://www.zazzle.com/store/openrobotics

I’ve cleaned up the naming for better browsing in the storefront view.

And there’s now a Premium cotton T-Shirt variation which has a larger range of sizes available than the Triblend T-Shirts.

1 Like

For those of us who always have trouble picking the right size / type of t-shirt: how do these compare to the ones available for older ROS releases?

The type of shirt and the supplier are the same so I would expect the fit to be very similar to previous release’s.

The Noetic ones are already out in 3xl… I thought Teespring was print on demand…? Is there any way to make more sizes available, also for the Hoodies?

1 Like

You should have been at the ROS-Industrial Conference 2019… free polo shirt in navy blue with a beautiful print on the back and ROS-I stiching on the cheast

I miss a ROS headband / bandeau (Ninja Turtles style) :slight_smile: or face mask :wink:

3 Likes

They are print on demand. When they are “out of stock” it means that they don’t have the base material to print on. And in my experience the tshirt manufacturers do bulk runs of different sizes at different intervals based on demand. And the printing houses like keep small quantities on hand but in general actually order from the manufacturers inventory when you order a print from them. Unfortunately this isn’t something we can do much about.

1 Like

I don’t remember if both kids and toddler sizes are offered. Nice! #parentsfriendly

(I still want V-neck to be back. Good for girls (and myself) ROS Lunar Loggerhead Tshirt's Available!)

Any mountain or road cyclists in the group?

If enough interest, I can go see about pricing for some ROS bike jerseys.

I always need more (road) cycling jerseys!

1 Like

+1 road cycling jerseys

+1 for road cycling jersey!

Yes, I need something fancy to be run over in!

1 Like

+1 cycling jersey yeah!

Will it be available in India?

1 Like

Re: ROS bike jersey - @Manjunath_Mahashetti if you are willing to pay for shipping, I can’t see why not.

I count at least 5 interests. My friend who’s a high school road/XC mtn bike coach suggested Castelli and Pactimo for high quality custom jerseys. I sent them a request for a quote for 10 custom short sleeve full-zip jerseys.

If anyone else is interested, or has other vendors for me to ping for a quote, let me know. Otherwise stay tuned.

Awesome shirts @tfoote I just ordered a few, will be wearing them during the PX4 Developer Summit in a few weeks. The art is just on-point as always :+1:

1 Like