Do you think you can reshape the heavy industry of tomorrow with your robotics and mechatronics skills? Do you have what it takes to make the heavy industry safer, environmentally friendlier and more efficient, all at the same time with smart solutions focused on new technologies which are user friendly? Are you interested in building software for automated guided vehicles from the ground up that solve the business challenges of industrial clients and that can perform in mixed traffic environments? If so, then this role is for you!
Quantillion is looking for a motivated engineer with experience in building software for AGVs who wants to build applications that can be used in challenging environments and support plants in their daily tasks and improve efficiency. Your application will be implemented in AGVs to optimize their operations and make it possible for plants to be ready for industry 4.0. Together with a highly skilled development team, clients, and our partners you will build the new industry standard combining new technologies and in-depth market knowledge.
Quantillion builds state-of-the-art software for the heavy industry. We focus on designing, developing, and deploying integrated solutions that jointly optimize our client’s logistical, energy management, and communication processes. In this way, optimization is defined in the broadest sense of the word: we want to make industrial plants a better place for workers, more valuable for owners, and friendlier to the environment. We work and partner with leading companies worldwide in creating autonomous decision systems to revolutionize the industry.
We are really passionate about defining and building applications that solve mission-critical challenges which our clients face now and will face in the future. We have proved and thus firmly believe that data science and AI are the primary tools that are able to tackle the current and future complexities our clients have to overcome.
We are a no bullshit company that believes in teamwork, thinking outside of the box and making sure the best idea wins.
We are looking for a highly skilled ROS specialist who is able to build software for AGVs used in our heavy industry. Together with the development team, you will implement your insights and solutions for the new industry standards for optimizing processes, increasing efficiency and safety.
Beyond excellent technical skills, we are looking for the right attitude: ambition, creativity, open-mindedness and perseverance.
Highlighting strong values such as innovation, excellence and team spirit, Quantillion’s team keeps pushing boundaries to invent the future of smart solutions.
Your future responsibilities:
- Installing, deploying, testing and debugging prototype AGVs
- Modifying equipment and software
- Research new AGV robotics and mechatronic techniques
- Supporting our development team to implement successful solutions in our proprietary software
- Giving simultaneous support with insights and ideas to both the business development team as well as the product development team
There is no typical profile at Quantillion, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong!
Don’t hesitate to apply if you are motivated and believe you would be a great addition to our team!
We are looking for:
- At least 3 year of hands-on experience in robotics and mechatronics.
- Expierence with deploying ROS in production enviroments.
- Someone who enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary team of both technical as well as non-technical people on solving problems.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Familiarity with multicultural work environments, comfortable with the start-up culture.
- Who makes sure that the best idea always wins and isn’t afraid to speak up if necessary.
- Resilient, good communications and wants to excel.
- Someone who is not afraid to try and fail.
- Knowledge of software development
- Interest in the heavy industry
- SLAM technologies
If, after all of this, you’re interested in applying to Quantillion, these are the proceeding steps:
- Send us your motivation and CV
- CV screening
- Meet and greet
- Technical interview / technical challenge
Any further questions?