Autoware TSC meeting minutes for February 20th, 2019

Ack this.

@Brian_Holt would you be open to team up with some other companies that AWF members have contact to (Carmera, Mandli, Atlatec) to come up with the format or with the abstraction layer for Autoware? I think that the mapping and AD industry really, really needs and now it is the time to do it.

Awesome. Please have a look at https://autowareauto.gitlab.io/AutowareAuto/installation-and-development.html and request if changes are needed.

Please also pull @esteve into this. Him and I have so far looked into Gazebo, LGSVL and he will also talk to Carla folks in the next days. So he will have a really good comparison of the 3 best open source simulators.

@Nikos would you guys also consider an AVP as an MVP: AutowareAuto / AutowareAuto · GitLab? This way we would all work towards the same MVP.

@Buszek
I am actually still not 100% sure. Is CityPilot an AWF project or an AutonomousStuff project? As far as I can understand it is the latter. If the latter - why are we discussing it here? Also, in the spirit of “the strength of the wolf is the pack” it would be great to work on the SAME use cases/demos/MVPs.

What do you guys think?