Failed to load entry point for Command:ros2

when I have installed and built ros2 beta 2 on the system of Win10 as the tutorials,the link is:GitHub - ros2/ros2: The Robot Operating System, is a meta operating system for robots.
then run the demo:

call install\local_setup.bat
ros2 run demo_nodes_py talker
after,the output is:
Failed to load entry point ‘start’: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。
Failed to load entry point ‘status’: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。
Failed to load entry point ‘stop’: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。
Failed to load entry point ‘list’: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。
Failed to load entry point ‘call’: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。
Failed to load entry point ‘echo’: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。
Failed to load entry point ‘pub’: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\dev\ros2\install\lib\demo_nodes_py\talker-script.py”, line 11, in
load_entry_point(‘demo-nodes-py==0.0.0’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘talker’)()
File “C:\Progra~1\Python36\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 564, in load_entry_point
return get_distribution(dist).load_entry_point(group, name)
File “C:\Progra~1\Python36\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2662, in load_entry_point
return ep.load()
File “C:\Progra~1\Python36\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2316, in load
return self.resolve()
File “C:\Progra~1\Python36\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2322, in resolve
module = import(self.module_name, fromlist=[‘name’], level=0)
File “C:\dev\ros2\install\Lib\site-packages\topics\talker.py”, line 18, in
import rclpy
File “C:\dev\ros2\install\Lib\site-packages\rclpy_init_.py”, line 18, in
from rclpy.impl.implementation_singleton import rclpy_implementation as _rclpy
File “C:\dev\ros2\install\Lib\site-packages\rclpy\impl\implementation_singleton.py”, line 32, in
rclpy_implementation = importlib.import_module('.rclpy’, package=‘rclpy’)
File "C:\Progra~1\Python36\lib\importlib_init
.py", line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
ImportError: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。

Are you able to run the talker and listener demos mentioned in https://github.com/ros2/ros2/wiki/Windows-Development-Setup#testing-and-running ?

No,I can’t ! That problem is during that I run the talker & listener demo.

Yeah, the release doesn’t seem to work properly on Windows. I haven’t been able to get it to work from the pinned release build.
However, since we at ASI use TwinOaks CoreDX as our DDS vendor, I manually compiled the R2B2 code against CoreDX and the talker/listener apps work properly.

No,I can’t ! That problem is during that I run the talker & listener demo.

Sorry for being unclear. Can you please try to run the executable directly:

<prefix>/Lib/demo_nodes_py/talker.exe

Both - this command as well as the ros2 run invocation - work for me using the released Beta 2 archive.

It still can’t work ! I run the executable directly, But the windows cmd shell quickly flash across,I can’t see anything!

I run the executable directly, But the windows cmd shell quickly flash across,I can’t see anything!

You need to open a command prompt, run the local_setup.bat, and then call the executable (as described in the wiki page) because it depends on environment variables set by the setup file before.

@dirk-thomas:
It still is that problem!

Can you please provide some more information about exactly how it is failing for you? If you can provide enough information we can reproduce the problem you’re having and help you resolve the issue, otherwise we’re sort of guessing at what’s going on on your system. It would be helpful if you could provide information on how you have setup your system, what you have installed where, and all the commands that you run with both the successful and unsuccessful outputs directly copied and pasted from your console. There are suggestions for asking good questions at: http://wiki.ros.org/Support if you need more information.

I get the same error for beta 3 on Windows 10. If I run talker.exe directly I can see:

“The C extension ‘C:\AppDev\ros2-windows\Lib\site-packages\rclpy_rclpy.pyd’ failed to be imported while being present on the system. Please refer to ‘https://github.com/ros2/ros2/wiki/Rclpy-Import-error-hint’ for possible solutions”

Went over what I need pre-installed and cannot see anything I have missed.

While it is “good” to know that others are still experiencing the problem we can’t do much to help you without further information.

Can you please go through the instructions and post exactly which items you have checked to make sure all are covered (at best with detailed information about the exact version / location).

Right now I am compiling from source:
python src\ament\ament_tools\scripts\ament.py build

I will see if that works correctly and post an update.

I did an install from source code, followed instructions from:

and everything works as expected.
I am now able to run ros2 run demo_nodes_py talker and listener.