Create a DevOps environment for our robot software.
Our robot system is based on the ROS framework and coded in c++ and python.
The assignment includes to set up the build pipeline and automate the process with common CI/CD tools, preferrable as a cloud solution. Also included to introduce test automation and train our staff.
As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for creating the DevOps infrastructure for our Robotic System at Ekobot. You’ll be designing, testing, and maintaining build/release infrastructures and modules. You shall enhance reliability and accelerate deployments. You need to think broadly and creatively while enabling high quality software standards within the team.
• 5+ years of experience in software development, including 2+ years in DevOps in a Linux environment
• Outstanding programming skills in Python, C++, bash with a solid mathematical background
• Experience with distributed software, robotics software and ROS development
• Proficiency with standard DevOps workflows and tools
• Experience with Jenkins, Git/Github, Docker, and Linux package management
• Experience with Agile Tools, as well as continuous integration and unit testing
• Master degree in computer science or similar