This file has been truncated. show original
Velodyne ROS 2 driver
This is a ROS 2 driver for Velodyne devices. It currently supports the 64E(S2, S2.1, S3), the 32E, the 32C, and the VLP-16. This driver is responsible for taking the data from the Velodyne and combining it into one message per revolution. To turn that raw data into a pointcloud or laserscan, see the velodyne_pointcloud and velodyne_laserscan packages.
* `/velodyne_packets` (`velodyne_msgs/VelodyneScan`) - The raw data from one full revolution of the sensor.
* `device_ip` (string) - The IP address that the Velodyne is on. From the factory, this is 192.168.1.201.
* `gps_time` (bool) - Whether to use data capture time from a GPS, or from the local time. Should only be set to True if a GPS is attached to the Velodyne. False by default.
* `time_offset` (double) - An arbitrary "skew", in seconds, to add to the acquisition timestamp. Defaults to 0.0.
* `enabled` (bool) - Whether the device should start-up enabled or not. Defaults to True.
* `read_once` (bool) - Whether to only playback the data once (True) or continuously (False). Only used in PCAP playback mode. Defaults to False.
* `read_fast` (bool) - Whether to output the data as fast as possible, (True), or sleep the appropriate delay between packets (False). Only used in PCAP playback mode. Defaults to False.
* `repeat_delay` (double) - The time to wait between repeats in continuous playback mode. Only used in PCAP playback mode. Defaults to 0.0.
* `frame_id` (string) - The frame_id to use when constructing the header for the packet to be published. Defaults to "velodyne".
* `model` (string) - The model number of the Velodyne attached. This should be one of `64E`, `64E_S2`, `64E_S2.1`, `64E_S3`, `32E`, `32C`, or `VLP16`. Defaults to `64E`.