How to Teach ROS & Robotics Online with ZOOM – and 2 More Solutions!
Learn the Methodology and Solutions for Teaching ROS & Robotics during Lockdown
When: Wednesday, December 9th at 2pm CET & Thursday, December 10th at 2pm EST
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/36GWymp
Who is this for:
- Professors/Teachers of undergrads or graduate students who are preparing ROS & Robotics courses for Spring 2021.
- Teachers who are searching for a ROS & Robotics online teaching solution during the COVID-19 lockdown.
What will you learn:
- 3 methods to teach ROS & Robotics remotely while confined.
- Attendants will experience first-hand exactly what their students would experience.
- Attendants will receive a short class on how to make a TurtleBot3 autonomously navigate. We will use a simulation and a real robot for these webinars.
- Attendants will connect remotely to a TurtleBot3 and execute the program remotely.