This position needs to base in PRC Shanghai. Please contact and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining us.
SSG OTC(Open Source Technology Center) LPE (Linux Platform Software Engineering) Robotics team is looking for highly motivated and experienced software engineers to work on platform/system software development for Robotics. In this position, you will work closely with internal team and external customers, to enable/integrate Intel silicon and design the platform features like security, real-time, FuSa etc for robotics or autonomous system. The domains across Intel IA architecture, Linux OS kernel & BSP and ROS/ROS2 framework. If you are interested in Robot industry, want to sharp your technical skills and build leadership on Robotic, it’s the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities include (but not limited):
- Work as the leading engineer on Robotic platform/system software components design and implementation.
- Work with cross-GEO teams to formulate complete Robotic software stack on multiple platforms.
- Analyze business requirements and drive Robotic feature to address the needs from customer.
- Work with open community projects (ROS, ROS2, etc) to optimize for Intel CPU and other Intel technologies.
You should possess a Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or related fields (Master is preferred). The ideal candidate should possess 8+ years of work experiences, and 5+ years software design and development experiences is expected.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and/or Python/C. Experiences on shell script programing is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding on technologies about security, real-time, functional safety, and optimization on IA platform and Linux OS.
- Deep understanding on Robotic OS principal and architecture.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- Excellent technical communication skills and team work spirit.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English .
- Experiences in software architecture design is a plus.
- Experiences in Open Source Project would be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full Time
Primary Location: PRC, Shanghai
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.