Join us for the ROS-Industrial Asia Pacific Workshop 2020 - 29th Oct

We have just announced the speaker lineup and registration is open for this year’s edition of the ROS-Industrial Asia Pacific Workshop 2020! It will be held as a one day digital event this year on the 29th October.

Read more about our speaker topics and go ahead and register online here:

Best regards,
The ROS-Industrial Asia Pacific Team

7 Likes

Hi All !

Greetings on behalf of the ROS-Industrial Asia Pacific Team.
The registration for the event is now open and at an early-bird pricing till October 15th!

If you have any queries regarding the event, feel free to drop us an email at ros-i_asia@artc.a-star.edu.sg.

We hope to e-meet you then!

2 Likes

@Katherine_Scott :slight_smile:

Yep! I’ll be there. Anything you would like to see covered?

Where is it going to be held ? Venue ?

Dear Ibrahim, it will be digital event but held out of Singapore time zone. You can click on the event details and registration link above for more details!

Dear Katherine, would be fantastic if the event and link to registration and speaker lineup could be added to the events list in the News for the Week update! Thank you in advance, Erik

Hi All ! Don’t miss out on the last chance for the earlybird promotion regarding the ROS-Industrial Asia Pacific Workshop taking place this 29th October 2020.

The downloadable programme agenda can be found HERE.

And here is our final lineup of speakers!

We look forward to see you guys then!

For all those who missed to attend it live (like me), here is the link with presentations & videos.

3 Likes

@Shyam_Ganatra

there is an error occurred, it tells us Please try again later. could you check and confirm?

OCTOBER 2020 (8)

Recorded presentations can now be found here: https://www.eventnook.com/event/ros-industrial-ap-workshop-2020-registration/Speakers

Hi Tomoya,

What is the issue you are facing at the moment? :slight_smile:

I am not sure what went wrong. But it is now okay! Thank you for checking.