We’re happy to announce the availability of 1 new package and 8 updated packages for ROS Lunar.
This is the last sync for Ubuntu Zesty for which we won’t build packages anymore.
As always thank you to all the maintainers who are making these releases as well as all the contributors who have helped contribute to these releases. Full details are below.
Package Updates for lunar
Added Packages :
- ros-lunar-trac-ik-python: 1.4.10-0
Updated Packages :
- ros-lunar-gmapping: 1.3.9-0 -> 1.3.10-0
- ros-lunar-openni-camera: 1.9.5-0 -> 1.10.0-0
- ros-lunar-openni-launch: 1.9.8-0 -> 1.10.0-0
- ros-lunar-slam-gmapping: 1.3.9-0 -> 1.3.10-0
- ros-lunar-trac-ik: 1.4.8-0 -> 1.4.10-0
- ros-lunar-trac-ik-examples: 1.4.8-0 -> 1.4.10-0
- ros-lunar-trac-ik-kinematics-plugin: 1.4.8-0 -> 1.4.10-0
- ros-lunar-trac-ik-lib: 1.4.8-0 -> 1.4.10-0
Removed Packages :
Thanks to all ROS maintainers who make packages available to the ROS community. The above list of packages was made possible by the work of the following maintainers:
- Isaac I.Y. Saito
- Patrick Beeson
- Sam Pfeiffer
- Vincent Rabaud