We’re slightly overdue for a Kinetic sync. The buildfarm is still catching up from a few releases and we’re being hit by the recently implemented dockerhub rate limits. Over the weekend and into next week I’ll be tracking our rebuild progress. If there’s any specific issues please reply here. And I’ll also reply here.
My goal is to do the sync on 2020-11-24T08:00:00Z so I will plan to hold non-regressions related releases until then.