Please comment here if there are any outstanding issues I should know about before performing the sync.
The sync is out.
When is the next sync scheduled? (if it has been)
Sorry, I’ve been deep into getting the ROS 2 Foxy release out the door. I haven’t had much time for Melodic. But looking at our current status, we have no regressions, so I can do a hold and a sync next week sometime.
Thanks for the bump.