Sevendof is a startup in Trondheim focused on building the drone infrastructure of the future. Our mission is to make drones a safe and positive tool to help solve important problems in a scalable manner.
We are now hiring several new engineers who wish to help us build the future of industrial drones.
As a Robotics Software Engineer your responsibilities will be to develop and maintain software for autonomous drone vehicles and drone stations, as well as software used for simulation of drone missions.
- Higher education within Computer Science, Robotics, Electronics or related field
- Passion and motivation for solving complex tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on challenging tasks
- Drive to challenge yourself and learn
- Experience with C++ development including C++11
- Experience with Linux development toolchain (GCC, Clang, Git, CMake, etc.)
- Experience with Linux as a development environment
- Experience with developing safety critical software for real-time environments
- Experience with cross-compilation of C++ from a Linux host to a Linux target
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS) including catkin
- Experience with IPC and serialization libraries such as Protobuf
- Experience with CUDA or OpenCL
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks such as GTest/GMock
- Experience with debugging and profiling tools such as gdb and Valgrind
Please see the following for further details and application: