Watrana group is a leading solution provider in material handling and 3PL services. It also offers maintenance services and spares for material handling equipment. The group’s customers include the country’s biggest and best corporates. The group enjoys a great reputation and high satisfaction among its customers. The group is growing at a fast pace and looking to expand in new areas.
Watrana group is augmenting its capabilities to add manufacturing of Automated Guided Vehicles to its areas of operation. It has signed a technical partnership with the world’s best technology provider and already developed its vehicles. Now it plans to make new models and add more features.
The group offers good compensation with handsome incentive plans and follows excellent HR practices.
The group is looking for the following resources for its AMR team:
The person will be heading the robotics group of the AMR team. The position allows the application of creativity and experience and holds great opportunity for professional growth. As the head of the robotics group, the incumbent will create its own team and manage the same. His prior experience in developing robotic control for any kind of vehicle involving LIDAR, GPS, SLAM and ROS, ML and AI will be a definite advantage.
- Understand the ideas and plans for the upcoming generation of new vehicles
- Interact with various stakeholders (Customers, Vendors) to get a detailed insight into the solution requirement.
- Conduct research to determine the parameters of a robotic application
- Creating control systems of autonomous mobile robots based on ROS and non-ROS controllers for developing an autonomous movement systems development (indoor, outdoor)
- Developing and working with autonomous localization and navigation algorithms (SLAM)
- Perform integration tests and quality control
- Apply machine learning techniques
- Create complete documentation for robotic systems
- Monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality
- Troubleshoot defects in the robot design
- Keep abreast of advancements in robotics and relevant fields of engineering
- Work independently and as part of a team
- At least 5 years of experience in design, testing and maintenance of microcontroller based robotic solutions preferably in Material Handling, Warehousing industry or mobility.
- Knowledge of latest microcontrollers, single board computers and their programming language such as Linux/ROS/C++, Python etc.
- Relevant technical degree from a reputed university
- Investigative mind inclined toward developing practical solutions to real-world problems
- Proficiency with CAD, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SCADA, PLC Logics, CAN Open, Laser and various industrial and IoT sensors.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Robotic Engineer and Robotic Engineer Trainee positions.
You may send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org