We are planning to hold the next ROS 2 Security Working group meeting on Apr 17th, 2019 between 2PM and 3PM PST.
Tentative agenda and meeting details are below.
Suggestions for other topics are very welcome!
- ROS 2 threat model comments and feedback
- Next steps for the security work:
- AWS RoboMaker team planned work for Q2
- How to collaborate and tackle security risks as a community?
- Alias Robotics update about threat modeling for industrial robots.
- Alias Robotics update with ROSIN security analysis for ROS 2 based on our tools.
- Safety & Security (Acutronic Robotics to discuss some ongoing work in the intersection of both)
- Database of robot vulnerabilities (discussion, disclosures and a new security article maybe?)
You have been invited to an online meeting, powered by Amazon Chime.
Chime meeting ID: 7596499512
Join via Chime clients (manually): Select ‘Meetings > Join a Meeting’, and enter 7596499512
Join via Chime clients (auto-call): If you invite auto dial-in as attendee, Chime will call you when the meeting starts, select ‘Answer’
Join via browser screen share: https://chime.aws/7596499512
Join via phone (US): +1-929-432-4463,7596499512#
Join via phone (US toll-free): +1-855-552-4463,7596499512#
International dial-in: https://chime.aws/dialinnumbers/