Youmi.ai is searching for engineers to develop and bring Robot computer vision solution out to the world. You will participate in a focused effort to develop and productize ground-breaking solutions that will revolutionize the world of transportation and the growing field of robot. You will work with hardworking and dedicated multi-functional engineering development teams across various robot functions to create computer vision solutions, while achieving or exceeding all meaningful NVIDIA and automotive standards & guidelines. You’ll find the work is exciting, fun, and very substantial. We have deadlines, customers, and competition.
Our team builds the Robot Software, with the goal to provide a scalable software stack and framework to build computer vision for robot. We are looking for hands-on software engineers to join our team to redefine experiences inside robot. As part of this team you will work on our robot software solutions, defining a high performance and safe application architecture. The role encompasses working with the various teams developing the software, from system software to full cabin monitoring, as well as the safety team and performance team. You will have the opportunity to develop and truly have the first-hand experience of your work defining computer vision of robot of the future.
- Working on Embedded applications on Cars and Robots.
- Collaborate with hardware, platform, safety, performance and algorithmic teams.
- Design and optimize application software architectures and frameworks for real-world performance while matching or exceeding customer requirements.
- Design and profile efficient mechanisms to improve utilization on computers with multiple heterogeneous hardware engines.
- Working on areas such as component and sensor abstraction layers, inter-process data sharing and communication, and process scheduling.
- BTech or higher or equivalent experience in computer engineering, computer science or related engineering fields.
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C, C++ and Python programming skills.
- Relevant working experience of Embedded applications.
- Background in designing, developing and debugging multithreaded/distributed applications like multimedia systems, game engines, etc.
- Experience with Linux and or Android Operating Systems.
- Thrive on designing low latency, highly performant code.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and a great teammate.
- Prior experience with developing in-cabin SW (Cluster/HUD/IVI).
- Working knowledge with CAN and various automotive sensors.
- Familiarity with Deep learning and Computer Vision.
- Understanding of embedded and high efficiency software architectures.
- Experience with large frameworks like used in ROS, Android etc.
- Android application development.
- Proven experience on developing software in heterogeneous architectures, including GPUs and other types of accelerators.
- Be hands-on and work well within a team of algorithm, software and hardware engineers, with a significant level of detail orientation and a penchant for data organization and presentation.
- Knowledge of automotive systems, notably ADAS systems.
- Understanding of and writing software compliant to ISO 26262 functional safety.
- Familiarity with project/task management tools like Jira and JAMA.
- Experience with version control systems GIT and build system like CMake/Bazel.
Contact us, email: email@example.com
Work Location: Guangzhou or Shenzhen, China.