I realized today that I can’t open any CMakeLists.txt from any ros2 packages in qtcreator anymore. This worked for me until two weeks ago.
For example if I try opening this package: https://github.com/firesurfer/ros2_simple_logger/
I do the following:
- Open a shell
- Source the ros2 workspace
- Build the workspace the package is in
- Source this workspace
- In this terminal I open qtcreator
- Then I configure the build folder into a seperate folder (for example qt_build/ros2_simple_logger)
- I run into this error:
– Found fastrtps_cmake_module: 0.0.2 (/home/firesurfer/workspace/ros2_ws/install/share/fastrtps_cmake_module/cmake)
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.7/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:138 (message):
Could NOT find FastRTPS (missing: FastRTPS_INCLUDE_DIR FastRTPS_LIBRARIES)
Any tipps what I can do in order to resolve this issue?