Upcoming changes to ros2-gbp organization

In order to improve administration of the ros2-gbp organization on GitHub we are going to be deploying some changes that may temporarily affect push permissions to repositories in that organization for repository maintainers.

Starting around 2021-08-18T22:00:00Z I’ll start running a script which will begin sending membership invitations to the ros2-gbp organization for many individuals who currently have push access to release repositories within ros2-gbp via “outside collaborator” status on individual repositories.

Please accept the invitations when you receive them to retain push access to the associated repositories.

If you have been invited to a team that grants access to repositories that you do not believe you should have push access to or you have not been invited to a team which maintains repositories you require access to please contact me via Discourse direct message so I can review the situation and update the permissions appropriately.

Unless there are problems with the team invitation rollout, I will start removing the now-redundant direct outside collaborator permissions on some repositories in the ros2-gbp organization on 2021-08-19T07:00:00Z.

5 Likes