EA Team, Inc. is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview process.
Role : ROS 2 Full Stack Developer
Location : 100% Remote
Duration : 12 Months + Possible Extension
- ROS2 Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of experience with ROS programming and troubleshooting
- AS: 1+ years of experience with ROS2
- AS: 2+ years of experience with DDS is a plus
- AS: Experience in IIoT domain and implementations
- AS: Experience in Industrial IT systems and exposure to manufacturing and shop floor systems is a plus
- Experience working with cloud platforms, K8 preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Python
- Ability to work across full stack
- Experience in test frameworks development is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or Computer Science, Master’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Partner with clients and technical resources to create, design, implement software solutions.
- Aid in the creation of estimates for System Design, Development, Testing and/or Implementation.
- Understand the current manufacturing landscape and its operation.
- Aid in defining best practices and standards.
- Work with peers to perform hardware/software configuration.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Aid in the establishment and recommends policies and procedures for system use and services.
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Sirohi ( Technical Recruiter)
Phone : (862) 338-9517
EA Team Inc.
2 Kilmer Rd, Edison, NJ 08817