Would it make sense to migrate ROS Answers to Stack Exchange?

I can only imagine the transition of ROS Answers is challenging. Thanks for that!

As one of those who have some answers to provide to (some) questions (call it “experienced-users” just for convenience sake), challenge I see is that there are now 2 different websites that new questions are asked on, so it’s on us the experienced-users to somehow check/get notified for the questions they might react to, on both 2 sites.

To that end I suggested in ros-infrastructure/answers.ros.org#220 to encourage new users to ask only on the new site, stackexchange, but Tully’s answer reads that there seems to be understandably much more considerations need involved than I thought so doing what I suggested wouldn’t be easily done.

So personally as an “experienced-user”, I just stay on answers.ros.org for the most of my time (primarily because the site requires moderation. And there are often 10+ waiting in moderation queue when I open. That’s a separate problem answers.ros.org#210), for now. That’s just my opinion.