Dear ROS community,
The 2nd Robotics Developer MasterClass is now open for enrolment.
The main objective of the Robotics Developer MasterClass is to help you master robotics development from scratch and get you 100% job-ready to work at any robotics company.
Robotics Developer Master-Class 2023 registration link: https://www.theconstructsim.com/robotics-developer/
Course starts on: 2023-03-05T23:00:00Z
Estimated completion time: 6-Month Course + 3-Month Internship
Places: 50 places.
Prerequisite: Linux and Python.
- Collaborative software development with Git
- In deep C++ programming for robotics
- ROS2 basics
- Robot modeling with URDF - ROS2
- Robot frame transformations with TF ROS2
- Create robot simulations with Gazebo (Ignition)
- ROS1 basics
- Advanced ROS2 concepts
- Robot navigation with ROS2
- Robot perception with ROS2
- Object manipulation with ROS2
- Build robot controllers with ROS2
- Essential math for robotics
- Mobile robot kinematics
- Robot arm kinematics
- Robot dynamics
- Kalman filters
- Path planning algorithms
- Program web interfaces for ROS2
- Containerize your software with Docker
- Automate development tasks with Jenkins
- Check the integrity of the code with continuous integration (CI)
A Clear Path to Becoming a Job-Ready Robotics Developer
The Robotics Developer MasterClass includes an external placement. The External Placement Programme (PPE) matches supply and demand for places to enable students to gain professional experience in the sector and put their knowledge of robotics development into practice.
The Construct has framework collaboration agreements in place with the following world’s leading robotics companies to advance in the training of robotics professionals:
For more details please check https://www.theconstructsim.com/robotics-developer/.