BehaviorTree.CPP forum

In the last BehaviorTree.CPP workshop some users expressed the desire to have a specialized forum where they can ask specific questions, discuss best practices and designs.

I am happy to announce https://discourse.behaviortree.dev/ is finally available!

Cheers

Davide

9 Likes

I don’t know if this is an optimal location for it, but we should get a link to this forum in the ROS 2 docs related projects section.

I’ll see what we can do to get you more visibility in a few other places.

@facontidavide if you are up for it we can have a ros.org sub-domain point to the forum, something like behavior.ros.org. Let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

@Katherine_Scott , that would be awesome :smile:

2 Likes

@Katherine_Scott thinking more about that, I believe that a “more fair” subdomain would be behaviortree.ros.org, instead.
Using simply the word “Behavior” would imply that ROS strongly endorses BT.CPP instead of other implementations, for instance SMACC from @brettpac .

I think that it is not up to Open Robotics to express such a strong bias: the community should choose the approach that they consider better for them :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.