Tokyo Opensource Robotics Kyokai Association (TORK) released a new ROS package “cis_camera” (https://github.com/tork-a/cis_camera).
DCC-RGBD1 is a small ToF camera sensor (development kit) that can acquire a wide range of depth images.
- High accuracy depth images can be acquired in the range of 15cm to 5m.
- Small size H: 50mm × W: 55mm × D: 35mm (excluding protrusions)
- Simultaneous acquisition of RGB (QVGA) and Depth / IR (VGA) images
- Interface : USB 3.0 (USB 3.0 micro B connector installed: USB power supply is not supported)
- For indoor use
In this package, in addition to the ROS driver for the CIS ToF camera sensor, a sample program of point cloud processing for noise removal, plane detection / removal, an object point cloud extraction and calculating the object frame position. And a launch file for 3D drawing of these processing results in RViz is included.
Please refer to a documentation in GitHub for usage.
If you have problems with this package, please report them on GitHub Issues.
- GitHub Site ( Including a Quick Start guide )
- GitHub Document
- GitHub Document ( PDF )
- GitHub Issues
For inquiries about CIS ToF camera sensor hardware, please contact the following:
For hardware inquiries: Sales Representative, CIS Corporation
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +81-(0)42-664-5568