Following our start last year in Bilbao, we’re still welcoming you to the up and coming CSfR2020 conference.
Looking forward joining in on two afternoons of great insights on the basics, the future and some hacks and vulnerabilities to keep you mindful about the security of the robots …
Register today for the CyberSecurity for Robotics conference taking place this Thursday and Friday afternoon, December 17th and 18th from 2pm CET, 8am EST.
During two afternoons we’ll be considering
up and coming approaches for a shared responsibility model,
current challenges in relation to cybersecurity and safety,
and approaches to improve cybersecurity including the ways AI and autonomous systems can be tricked.
Please do also inform your networks, partners and stakeholders.
- The Basics : the IEC62443 – industrial cybersecurity vs robots … safety vs security
- SROS2 : howto, limitations and future perspectives
- Adversarial AI machine learning and behavioral learnings, some experiences from
- And … the guy that stole my Tesla … can steal your robot vacuum cleaner (or basically any robot … )
- The future : industrial perspectives, SBOM, future of SROS, ISA99 and ofcourse the impact of AI on the robots.
For more information about the program and registration, please visit : https://cybersecurityforrobotics.com/conference-csfr2020/