Hey folk roboticists,
Are you planning to be in Málaga (Spain) for European Robotics Forum from 3r March on? If so, do not miss Cyber Security for Robotics (CS4R) workshops I and II happening on 3rd March at 14 - 15:30 pm and 16:15- 17:45 respectively. Link to both workshop webpages:
The next generation of robots will be connected, either to each other or the Internet, and that comes with huge risks in terms of cyber security.
CS4R part I
It will deal with Cybersecurity challenges in Robotics and will provide a deep insight and discussion about potential cyber-risks the robotics ecosystem is facing. There will be an roundtable with open Q&A to the public, also. Putting the elephant in the room.
- Opening 00:00-05:00 (Endika, Alias Robotics)
- Talk 1 : Current security threat landscape in robotics, Víctor Mayoral
- Talk 2 : MQ intrusion via mobile, results from the IoT4CPS project. Mario Drobics, AIT
- Talk 3 : Robotics honeypots: Learning from robot hackers. Francisco Lera, University of León
- Talk 4 : Attacking mobile robot bases Bernhard Dieber, Joanneum Research
- Discussion - Debate & Interactive Workshop
CS4R part II
The second part of the afternoon will be focusing towards approaches to providing cybersecurity for robotics, by looking into the responsibility of all involved in the robotics value chain. There will be a initial debate with open Q&A to the public, also.
- Introduction: 00:00-05:00 (Endika, Ulrich)
- Debate : Researchers, Manufacturers, Integrators, Security Technology providers, End Users and Operators : why standalones and alone awareness are not the answer
- shared roles & responsibilities, risk based approach (what to put in an RFP?)
- Industry Value chain definition
- Raising the awareness of cybersecurity in robotics, conclusions on CSFR19, Bilbao
- Cybersecurity by design, Vulnerabilities and Mitigation Strategies,
- Standardization & Responsible Disclosure
- Talk 2 : Security in ROS & ROS 2 robot setups, Víctor Mayoral Vilches, Alias Robotics
- Talk 3 : SecDevOps & Agile Development, Stephen de Vries, ContinuumSecurity
- Talk 3 : Access Control Models with Applications to Robotics, Stefan Rass, University of Klagenfurt (AAU)
- Talk 4 : Embedded Security, Stefano Alberico, Skudo
- Closing & Robot Security Survey, Endika Gil Uriarte, Alias Robotics
If you plan to be around or for more info, ping me. For those of you who cannot attend, we’ll do our best to bring the material and discussion back to Discourse.