Locus Robotics has openings for Deployment Specialists. As a Deployment Specialist, you will collaborate with a talented team to carry out deployments of our LocusEmpower robotic solutions at customer sites. This job requires a unique combination of travel flexibility, training, leadership, account management and effective communication. You will travel extensively (~75%), with all expenses paid, to locations in North America, with eventual travel to international locations.
In this position, you will
- Perform on-site infrastructure, robot and software set-up and support during initial system deployment of LocusEmpower.
- Manage onsite customer relationships with multiple internal and external teams during the on-site implementation of LocusEmpower.
- Ensure the smooth operations of the robots on-site by working hand-in-hand with customers after deployment.
- Ideal candidates will have a BS in Robotics, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or a related technical field
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in customer settings
- Familiarity with technology including software, hardware and robotics
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams
- Cursory knowledge of networking and network topologies, such as routers, WiFi, switches, and firewalls
- Familiarity with fast growing companies and the associated deadlines and high energy culture that goes along with launching new products and systems
- Excellent communications skills combined with proven analytical and technical/mechanical skills
- Ideally have experience working in e-commerce warehouses
- Comfort working as both part of a high-performing team and as an independent contributor on site