Developer with ROS experience required in the North West, United Kingdom

As an industry leading technology organisation and pioneering vehicle manufacturer, we are looking for a qualified software engineer with experience in robotics engineering. Working in cutting-edge technology development, you will be helping to shape the future of automation and driver-less vehicles. As a successful candidate you will be part of a small dynamic team within a fast-paced, agile commercial environment.

We are looking for:

• BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other algorithmic-centric discipline or equivalent experience
  • 3 or more years of professional experience developing production commercial software in C++ and Python
  • Experience implementing one or both of the following on real hardware in a production environment: simultaneous localisation and mapping (SLAM); robot control and navigation (local trajectory planning and execution)
  • Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, testing, and operations
  • Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
  • Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and test software in a fast-paced environment
  • Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
  • Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently
  • Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a team environment

Desirable:

• Experience with any other Object-Oriented or languages would be an advantage
  • Experience with ROS

Employees will receive a generous benefits package along with a competitive salary, based on experience.

Hello,
I am Omprakash Patra, recently graduated from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela in India Majored in Computer Science and Engineering.I have been working as a ROS developer for more than three years now. I will love to discuss the projects and future possibilities.

Email :- omprakashpatro@gmail.com

Regards,
Omprakash Patra

Good Morning Omprakash

Are you based in the UK?

Thank you for your interest in the role.

Kindest regards

Phil.