As an industry leading technology organisation and pioneering vehicle manufacturer, we are looking for a qualified software engineer with experience in robotics engineering. Working in cutting-edge technology development, you will be helping to shape the future of automation and driver-less vehicles. As a successful candidate you will be part of a small dynamic team within a fast-paced, agile commercial environment.
We are looking for:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other algorithmic-centric discipline or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of professional experience developing production commercial software in C++ and Python
- Experience implementing one or both of the following on real hardware in a production environment: simultaneous localisation and mapping (SLAM); robot control and navigation (local trajectory planning and execution)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, testing, and operations
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and test software in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently
- Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with any other Object-Oriented or languages would be an advantage
- Experience with ROS
Employees will receive a generous benefits package along with a competitive salary, based on experience.