As a Robotics Software Engineer at Maria Medical Technology you will be part of a talented team working on Medical robots.
ABOUT THIS JOB
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining onboard software using ROS and other open-source packages.
• Working on mapping, localization, path planning, obstacle avoidance, perception, and autonomous behaviors for robots.
• Solid understanding of C++ and/or Python and OpenCV software development
• Well-versed in version control systems – specifically git
• Working understanding of core ROS concepts: publishers/subscribers, topics, services, parameter server, etc.
• BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
• 2+ years of commercial software development experience
• Extensive experience using ROS in real robots – ideally autonomous ground mobile robots
• Familiarity with the ROS navigation stack
• Experience with agile software development
• Experience with continuous integration and delivery
Mail Your CV at: