Do you love working with robots? Of course you do. This is ROS Discourse.
Do you like working with robots from the comfort of your own home? Of course you do. Thanks to COVID, you’re probably reading this in your pyjamas.
Locus Robotics, having recently attained Unicorn status, is hiring for a number of technical roles for our Robotics Software Team. These include positions for navigation, perception, tools, simulation, data engineering, and more! Locus has been supporting remote employment since 2016, with the majority of the Robotics Software Team being remote before the pandemic. These new roles can be remote, onsite at either our Wilmington, MA or Amsterdam, NL offices, or hybrid.
- Senior Robotics Software Engineer, Localization & Mapping
- Robotics Software Engineer, Perception
- Senior Robotics Software Engineer (Hardware/Sensor Interface)
- Robotics Sensor Calibration Engineer
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Senior Robotics Software Engineer, Planning and Controls
- Senior Data Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Robotics Software Engineer, Tools (UI)
- Senior Robotics Software Engineer, Tools (UI / API / Python)
- Robotics Software Engineer, Simulation & Testing
- Robotics Software Engineer, Simulation & Testing (Metric Gathering)
We also have a number of open roles on other teams. See our careers page for more details.
Locus is a wonderful place to work - our team is a tight-knit mix of geographically distributed developers, and we’re great at working collaboratively to solve challenging problems. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions about the listed roles, otherwise please apply via the links above!
What will you build with us?