Hey ROS community! We’re the UPS Advanced Technology Group, a small, nimble, hands-on advanced R&D team within UPS. We’re building out a ML-centric technology suite to support UPS operations on a very short timeframe, and are hiring for a number of positions that fall broadly within robotics, from CV and MLOps, to ME and embedded design roles.
- Research scientist (CV): https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/atlanta/research-scientist-computer-vision/1187/19869201
- Research scientist (ML Ops): https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/atlanta/research-scientist-mlops/1187/19869203
- Research scientist (Robotics): https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/atlanta/research-scientist-robotics/1187/19869196
- R&D mechanical engineer: https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/atlanta/r-and-d-mechanical-engineer/1187/19869202
- Associate research scientist (ML Ops): https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/atlanta/r-and-d-mechanical-engineer/1187/19869202
- Technical Fellow – Robotics (grad-level co-op - MS minimum required): https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/atlanta/associate-robotics-scientist-technical-fellow/1187/19869798
We’re very supportive of remote work when feasible, but some of our work is necessarily in-person (e.g. building hardware at our rapid prototyping lab). We’re located in fabulous Atlanta, GA - come join us!