Hi fellow ROS developers, we are currently looking for a research engineer to complete our team in a very interesting research project in the area of robotic manipulation and perception based on novel AI methods.
Not only is Bosch a leading company in AI research in Europe (see for example here), you also get the chance to create a wide-ranging impact in the industrial application of intelligent robots.
Please refer to the official job posting for more information and contact details.
Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As a Research Engineer Machine Learning for Robotics you will work with an ambitious research team on machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies for robotics.
- Help shape the future: You will develop software for real world robotic systems. Topics you might engage in include deep learning for robotic perception or reinforcement learning for control and planning.
- Take responsibility: For this, you will take a leading role in conceptualizing and realizing full stack AI solutions.
- Use your creativity and freedom: Additionally, you will continuously develop new ideas with our research team and interface with other projects.
- Education: Excellent degree (PhD or Master) in computer science, engineering, physics or similar.
- Personality and Working Practice: IT affine character who has a positive approach towards continuous improvement as well as profound communication skills and a strong motivation to work in an international research environment
- Experience and Knowledge: Excellent programming skills and proven experience in software development (C++ and Python). Experience in implementing machine learning or AI algorithms. Previous experience with either deep learning, reinforcement learning or numerical optimization. Previous contributions to open source projects and previous experience with robotics algorithms and robotics software (e.g. ROS) are a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Help us boosting Bosch with AI. Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).