At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- At Bosch Research we are supporting many different Bosch business units in their usage of ROS. We are looking for your support in software development and maintenance around different ROS2 applications.
- Contribute to ROS packages maintained by Bosch.
- Take responsibility in the maintenance of open and inner source ROS packages.
- Get to know different Bosch business units by supporting them with ROS.
- Education: studies in the field of Informatics, Robotics or comparable
- Experience and Knowledge: good knowledge of programming language Python or C++, Git, experience with machine learning techniques and data analysis as well as API
- Personality and Working Practice: flexible and precise
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 12 months – 10 h/week
Requirement for this working student position is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Please apply here: Bosch Group Working student in Robotic Software Development (f/m/div.) | SmartRecruiters