Since 2010, Intermodalics is developing software capabilities for autonomous and intelligent systems. Our customers are high-tech companies and research institutes world-wide that rely on our services to propel their most challenging robot projects forward.
Our international team of engineers has expertise in 3D vision, robot localization and navigation, real-time robot control and motion generation, drones and more. All our tools we use every day are built with ROS, and we contribute back as much as possible.
This position is for a job at our offices in Leuven, near Brussels, Belgium.
Apply for Roboticist / Robotic Software Engineer if you
- Share our passion for the interdisciplinary engineering challenges involved with
- Have a ‘can-do’ mentality to solve and demonstrate hands-on robotics software
- Love interacting with people around the globe to help and build robotics technology for a wide variety of industries.
- Feel at ease joining a passionate technical discussion & love working in team.
- Have the ability to come up to speed in new areas quickly.
- Are proactive and take ownership of your work.
C++, Python, Linux, SLAM, ROS, Orocos, Deep learning, 3D vision algorithms, motion planning
Learn more about this opportunity and who we are
Go to www.intermodalics.eu, discover who we are as an employer and apply today!