Tractonomy is a Belgian startup developing class-leading autonomous mobile robot solutions for industrial logistics. We are moving into series production of our autonomous systems for key customers in Western Europe and the US. Our projects involve everything from real-time systems, perception, navigation, manipulation and safety to cloud and front-end. This position is for a motivated individual with a penchant for multidisciplinary systems engineering.
- Develop user-facing robotic systems for critical business applications
- Architect and engineer subsystems for our autonomous mobile robots
- Design and implement autonomous sensing, navigation and control stacks
- Integrate, test and optimize systems at international customer sites.
- A University degree (Bachelors, Masters, PhD)
- A keen interest in robotics and autonomous technologies
- Independent problem solving abilities
- Ultra comfortable with the Linux CLI.
- Ability to code in C/C++/Python
- Very comfortable with cmake/make projects and cross-compiling
- Comfortable with version control systems and processes
- Foundation in computer networking ( Layer 4 and higher)
- Proven experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS1/ROS2)
- Solid foundation in robotics theory - sensing, control and/or planning
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Familiar with embedded (e.g. STM32, ESP, CAN(Open), etc)
- Create real robotic systems for real applications.
- A flat organizational structure where your ideas and opinions matter.
- A forward thinking workplace with learning opportunities, everyday.
At this time, we prioritize EU residents eligible to work in Belgium but we are open to exceptional non-EU candidates. If interested, send us why you fit this position (max 250 words) along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.