ROBOTICS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job application: ROB-0104
We are a company envisioning revolutionizing warehouse processes by deploying autonomous mobile robots and transforming distribution and fulfillment processes into worry-free. Your expertise and robotics passion can drive forward this project!
Located in Thessaloniki, Greece, we offer a compelling package of remuneration, an exceptional working environment, and a city life in one of the sunniest countries worldwide. Relocation assistance or remote work will be available.
- BSc , MSc , or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience working in Linux, C++ and Python
- Working experience in ROS (preferably ROS2) and simulation environments (i.e.Gazebo)
- Robot perception, use of sensors
- Experience with cybersecurity platforms
- Experience in market-proof ERP systems (WMS, etc.)
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Coding in Linux, C++, Python and using ROS environment
- Developing the software for the AMR mapping, navigation on-site, architectures for object identification & avoidance
- Participation in building and testing prototypes (proof-of-concept)
- Participation in designing and implementing processes for the SW validation
- Assisting with robot and software set-up and support, ensuring the smooth commissioning on customers’ sites
- Assisting with user’s interface and integration of data from various back-end services and databases.
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Reference: Please use the reference ROB-0104 in your CV submission.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.