RTWG folks, here is an agenda for our next meeting. Please add your topics if you have them.
- Presentation: SLX ROS Performance Testing Platform by Silexica
- Discourse post on how to measure performance correctly
- Jaime’s talk transcribed
- LET executor ROS 2 Real-time Working Group Online Meeting 6 - Nov 27, 2019, 7AM PDT (UTC-8) => @wjwwood @ralph-lange @JanStaschulat
- Architecture of single-process, real-time rmw => @eboasson
- @erik would now be a good time?
- static_executor recap:
- William suggests to change executor design in ROS 2 F: SingleThreadedExecutor creates a high CPU overhead in ROS 2
- Martin agrees and offers the current version as an independent library
- After the changes in ROS 2 F, we will port some parts from https://github.com/nobleo/static_executor to rclcpp?
Direct DDS Access
Zoom coordinates: TBD.