ROS Chicago Meetup 9/27/2022

Hi Everyone,

I am going to be in Chicago starting next week to visit some friends and meet with a few of the local startups. I reached out to Prof. Matt Elwin at the Center for Robotics and Biosystems at Northwestern University McCormick School of Engineering and they have been kind enough to allow us space for a ROS meetup at Northwestern. I’ve also invited a few colleagues from the Chicago robotics startup scene to join us including Tapster Robotics, Ascend Engineering, and Autobon AI to join us. The event should include a few short talks, lab tours at Northwestern, and a few lightning talks. Feel free to bring your robots (assuming of course that they are safe for public demos, and small enough to carry).

If you know someone in Chicago I should chat with, or invite to the event, please let me know! I would also love some help spreading the word!

Here are the event details:

Where: Northwestern University Technological Institute
When: 2022-09-27T23:00:00Z2022-09-28T01:30:00Z

I hope to see you there!

P.S. We plan to announce another ROS San Francisco event next week! Save the date: 10/13/2022

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.