Head Office:
13 Downie Avenue,
Belgravia,
HARARE
P.O. Box 3589, Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: +263-4-2925630/1
Cell: +263 772 148 640, +263 731 148 640,
E-mail: cgplumway@gmail.com

This message is for the named person’s use only. it may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you received this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. CAG FARMS (Pvt) LTD and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

1 Like

Hi Matt,

I am also interested. What Informations do You need?

1 Like

I would be interested as well.

simon.schmeisser@isys-vision.de
(isys vision/mikado robotics)

2 Likes

We just need an email address. If you are uncomfortable posting it here, you can always contact us privately via https://rosindustrial.org/contact-us/

Thanks!

MR

Hi Matt,
Please add me to the invitation list.

email : subhasdaas@gmail.com

1 Like

I realize we are still getting folks added, but also in the spirit of giving the people what they want, I also would like to get some feedback on what should be included. Typical agenda goes as such:

1. Some regular contributors will give updates on current in flight development, non formal presentation
  2. Q&A Period
  3. Feedback on what should be focus for improvement areas

The question to those expressing interest in participation would be:

1. What is of most value to you?

• Presenations on what others are doing?
    • Chance to pose questions to other developers?
    • Understanding of prominent issues and/or Industrial needs?
    • Resources available to developers?
    • Other?
  2. What time is most acceptable? We are looking at 10AM CST USA time as a compromise, but this makes it difficult for our friends in Asia. We are also considering creating two meetings, one hosted by ROS-I AP, and one by ROS-I Americas, assuming we get enough participation.

Thanks for expressing interest here in the developers’ meeting, and though this one has passed, keep an eye out for the updated invitation for the next one around the 2nd week of July!

Thanks!

Matt R.

Hi Matt,

Per your email, here is the Email adress: cgplumway@gmail.com.

Collen Gura
CAG FARMS (PVT) LTD
t/a
Green Valley Estates
Chakari
Head Office:
13 Downie Avenue,
Belgravia,
HARARE
P.O. Box 3589, Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: +263-4-2925630/1
Cell: +263 772 148 640, +263 731 148 640,
E-mail: cgplumway@gmail.com

This message is for the named person’s use only. it may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you received this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. CAG FARMS (Pvt) LTD and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Hi, I would like to be added
luthraridhwan@gmail.com

What is of most value to you?

1. Presenations on what others are doing
  2. Understanding of prominent issues and Industrial needs
1 Like

@Levi-Armstrong - have you gotten some of the feedback on this thread? Also, have you had a chance to add members to the invitation? Just checking as it looks like we have a Developers’ Meeting coming up July 10!

Hi Mat,

can you please add me. Email: denis.stogl@kit.edu

2 Likes

Hello Matt, please add me.
My email id: saurabh.bansal.90@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

You should receive a meeting request today. If you do not receive one please notify me and I will make sure you get added. Also in our last developer meeting we decided to change the meeting time back to 9am (CDT). I look forward to having everyone in our next developer meeting on August 14.

Regards,

Levi Armstrong

1 Like

Hi Matt & Levi,

I am interested as well. Please add me: andreas.koepf@xamla.com

What is of most value to you?

• Better understand the overall ROS-I activities, goals, working groups…
  • Presenations on what others are doing
  • Understanding of prominent issues and industrial needs?

What time is most acceptable?

10AM CST would be fine with me.

Next ROS-I Developers’ Meeting is this Tuesday August 14th 10AM EST! We hope this time manages a balance across a good share of time zones. I believe if you have replied below you should be getting a discrete invite. I hope to publicize an agenda in more detail either ahead of this meeting, but for certain ahead of future ones.

Thanks for your continued interest in open-source industrial automation!

Matt R.

1 Like

I’m also interested.

2 Likes

FYI… formulating the agenda for Tuesday Sept 11. Seeking presenters. If you have something you would like to speak to at the Developers’ Meeting, let us know!

As some may be aware the developers’ meeting was moved to Sept 18 at 9 am US Central time. We will have a guest presenter, Dr. Chris Lewis talking about his recent work around Industrial Calibration. See you soon!

Can you please add me to the list: alex@machinekoder.com

Developers meeting is starting now.

Join the call if you’ve been invited.

I wanted to send a note to communicate a change in plans relative to the Developers’ Meeting.

For the Tuesday Meeting on the Nov 13th, I am going to say this meeting is cancelled for the time being.

Our next meeting is December 11, and I would like to offer some topics:

1. Ethernet/IP Interface
  2. Migration of ROS-I to Melodic
  3. Thoughts on ROS2 and ROS-Industrial

Please feel free to reply to this thread and if anyone is developing or working on something they would like to share and/or discuss, please post up!

Thanks and sorry for the late notice on the November meeting.

Matt Robinson
ROS-I Consortium Americas