We are happy to announce a ROS-I Americas Community meeting (2020-12-08T16:00:00Z → 2020-12-08T17:30:00Z) that will bring together a number of our members and partners to share some recent developments and hopefully foster some collaboration around a few topics of interest.
Agenda to include:
- Welcome/ROS-I Americas Update - Robinson/Armstrong, ROS-I Americas, SwRI
- Human Inclusive Robotics - Lou Amadio, Microsoft
- A ROS-based Open Industrial Manipulator – Daniel Rogge, Tormach
- Latest Developments for Surface Finishing Applications - Max Falcone, PushCorp
- A Proposal for a Reference ROS2 Hardware Interface Implementation – Jeremy Adams, Object Computing
The event information may be found at the ROS-I Event page: https://rosindustrial.org/events/2020/12/8/ros-industrial-consortium-americas-community-meeting-dec-2020.
Registration is required for this event, and that can be found here.
Looking forward to sharing the advancements in open-source for industry!
RIC-Americas Program Manager